Scitec BCAA Complex 8-1-1
The Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) are a group of so-called essential amino acids consisting of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. The BCAA’s are among the 9 essential amino acids for humans, because our bodies can’t manufacture them, so their only source is our daily food or food supplementation. On the other hand, they account for 35% of the essential amino acids in muscle proteins.
Standard BCAA products typically contain a 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, however on the market the new standard for BCAA’s is a dominant ratio of Leucine, 8:1:1 to the other BCAA’s. With this ratio you don’t have to increase the total product dosage to get high levels of Leucine. However, the BCAA Complex formula doesn’t just stop with a new BCAA ratio! Glutamine is a top ingredient for athletes in popularity, so it is included to boost Glutamine intake levels as well. To increase the complexity of the formula, the amino L-Alanine is added as well, which is second only to Leucine in rate of occurrence in proteins and it’s particularly concentrated in meats!
- Container Size: 300g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving
- Vitamin B6: 1.4 mg
- L-Leucine: 4000 mg
- L-Isoleucine: 500 mg
- L-Valine: 500 mg
- L-Alanine: 125 mg
- L-Glutamine: 125 mg
- L-Leucine, Dextrose, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid Anhydrous), Flavour (Lemon), L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Sweeteners (Acesulfame-K, Sucralose), L-Alanine, L-Glutamine, Colour (Riboflavin), Pyridoxine HCl
- Mix 1 serving (10g) daily in at least 300 ml water.
- Allow the drink to sit for a while to increase the dissolution of ingredients.
- Consume around, and/or during your workouts or competitions.
- Extra servings can be taken any time when aminos are needed, for example every 3 hours if Leucine is not provided by your food.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes Milk, Egg, Gluten, Soy, Peanuts, Nuts, Celery, Fish and Crustacean ingredients.