Barebells Protein Bars
Barebell protein bars are one of the newest protein bars to hit the UK and they slot right in at the top of the market in terms of both taste AND nutritional spec. Each Barebell protein bar delivers 20g protein alongside only 14g carbohydrates and under 2g sugar and to top it off they come in under 200 calories – admittedly at 199 calories but we’re counting it!
The Barebell comes in three delicious flavours. Delicious is a word that gets used often but with the Barebell bars this is a well deserved description. At Echo we were blown away by the Barebell (coconut choco in particular!!) and had to double and triple check the nutritional spec, it really is THAT good.
- 20g Protein – each Barebell bar contains as much protein as a medium sized chicken breast, primarily from high quality milk protein which is high in BCAA (branched chain amino acids)
- Under 2g Sugar – although once you try one you might not believe it, each Barebell bar is very low sugar with under 2g per 55g bar – when trying to stick to a healthy diet sugar is a crucially important thing to minimise most of the time
- Crazy Good Taste – the thing that gets EVERYONE’s attention is the taste – the Coconut Choco flavour in particular tastes as good, if not better than everyone’s favourite coconut flavour chocolate bar!
- High Fibre – With 4-5g fibre per Barebell bar it is good for your digestive system, doesn’t contribute unneeded calories and further minimises the carb impact of the bar
- Convenient “on the go” format – at Echo we love these bars and the fact that you can carry around a delicious snack with 20g protein that comes in UNDER 200 calories just makes us smile
Who is Barebells Protein Bar For?
Anyone looking for a healthy alternative to traditional candy bars with a great protein punch!
When to Use Barebells Protein Bar?
A better question is when will you be able to resist them! These bars are intended to be eaten once or twice per day either as a small meal or inbetween larger ones.
Who Are Barebells?
Barebells are a Swedish brand and have arrived on the UK scene recently with their OUTSTANDING high fibre, high protein low sugar bars that taste like something you shouldn’t be allowed to eat on a healthy diet! With an emphasis on making functional foods that you enjoy eating, Barebells are a hot brand that we’re looking forward to seeing more of here at Echo.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER BAR (55G)
Cabohydrates14g- of which sugars1.8g
Fat7.9g- of which saturates 4g
Milk protein, milk chocolate (18.5%), (sweeteners: Maltitol, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier: soy lecithins, flavorings) glycerin, isomalto-oligosaccharides, collagen peptides, water, cashew (5.5%), white chocolate (4.5%) (with milk), peanut butter, palm fat, reduced fat cocoa powders, flavourings, sweeteners sucralose, acesulfame K.